There are a few things to keep always in mind when designing Responsive HTML email Template:
- => Emails width should be within 600 to 650 pixels. This will make them behave better within the preview-pane size provided by many clients.
- => If it is possible to avoid background image, then it is good. Because some email clients will be initially blocked and some email clients will completely fail to load.
- => Email design is not Wed Design. Don’t design an email with sliced-up image. While these kinds of emails look pretty, they perform poorly.
- => Use basic, cross-platform fonts such as Arial, Verdana, Georgia, and Times New Roman.
- => For mobile screen use big call to action button.